Unless it’s in the bearings, anytime oil comes in contact with the cranks or connecting rods it robs power. Reduction of oil splashing and beating off crank & connection rods will also lower oil temperatures.
Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport Windage Tray / Baffle over the OEM piece:
• Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
• Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank.
• Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
• Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
• Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
• Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
• Uses OEM baffle mounting locations
• Not a sandwich between pan & block design that is difficult to install and more prone to leak.
• No rubber parts that can sag and stay open after repeated heat cycling.